Chocolate Peanut Ice-cream
- 2 medium Bananas
- 1/2 cup soaked Dates (with juice)
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- Place the ingredients (except Coconut oil) in the food processor and process until the mix looks like ice cream. (you will need to stop and scrape down the sides regularly).
- Then with the motor running pour the melted Oil and continue processing for another minute.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours before serving - preferably overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and place in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.