- 1 bunch Silverbeet (Swiss Chard) 12-18 leaves
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Italian-style Tomato Sauce
- Crumble Walnuts and brown them in a dry large fry-pan.
- Remove Walnuts from the pan.
- Turn up the heat and add the Oil and Garlic, fry for a 1-2 mins until just turning, remove and place with the Walnuts.
- Add Silverbeet and cover for 5 mins until it has wilted.
- Return Walunts and Garlic to the pan and stir in the Tomato Sauce.
- Cook for 2-3 mins and then it's ready to serve.