- 2 tbsp whole Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ground Paprika
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 medium Brown Onions sliced
- 2 Red Peppers sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian-style Tomato Sauce
- Toast Cumin seeds in a dry fry-pan for a few minutes to release the flavor.
- Toss Onions, Peppers and Mushrooms together, add toasted Cumin seeds, Cayenne, Paprika, Rosemary and Oregano.
- In a large fry-pan heat Oil and add the mix to the pan. Stir-fry for 5-10 mins until the Vegetables are cooked.
- Stir through Tomato Sauce and serve.