- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup non-dairy Milk
- 1 tsp GF Baking powder
- 1 tbsp GF Flour
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups cooked Vegetables e.g. Potatoes, Peas, Red Peppers, Mushrooms, Beans
- Lightly beat Eggs, Milk, Flour and Baking Powder together. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Preheat the grill.
- Heat Oil in a non-stick fry-pan and fry Vegetables until lightly coloured.
- Turn heat down and add the egg mixture. Stir to coat the Vegetables.
- Leave on the low heat for about 10 mins for it to set on the base.
- Then place under the grill (cover handle with foil if necessary) for a further 10 mins until the Frittata is cooked though.
- Remove from grill and use a spatula to loosen the sides. Slide on to a plate.