- 3 cups Celery
- 2 medium Brown Onions chopped
- 1 small Leek sliced
- 1 medium Kumara (sweet potato) chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 bunch fresh Parsley (or Dill)
- Heat Oil in a large stockpot, brown all the vegetables for 5-10 mins, add Vinegar and cook 1 more minute.
- Add Stock, Parsley, and Bay leaves and bring to the boil. Simmer covered for 20 mins.
- Cool a little and then place in the blender (in batches) to get a creamy consistency.
- Season with Salt and/or Pepper.