Use this raw Chia jam spread on toast, on top of muesli, in desserts & snacks
- 2 cups frozen Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Blend Raspberries and Water together.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave for 30 mins (berries will thaw).
- Stir in Chia seeds.
- Add Honey (or sweetener of choice) to taste.
- Place in the fridge for an hour. Stir again to distribute the Chia seeds evenly.
- Leave overnight in the fridge for the best consistency.
Jam will keep 2-3 weeks in the fridge. Use a combination of berries.