More information as we get into education week. A quick overview
- Add a cup of the Detox Tea to your morning ritual.
Have it directly after your morning lemon water to add hydration, or replace a morning coffee with this tea.
This is a caffeine-free herbal tea with dandelion, peppermint and ginseng. It gently helps stimulate the digestive system. The ginseng will give you a natural energy lift.
Note: you may find it more difficult to get to sleep for a few nights as the body adapts to the higher energy levels. It will settle, pay attention to that time right before bed and ensure you are winding down mentally as well as physically.
All those superfoods can now we eliminated. Such as chia seeds, cacao nibs, maca powder, spirilina.
- Have a Meal Replacement shake rather than snack on cookies or junk food. You will get a balance of carbs, protein and fat that will leave you feeling satisfied.
- If you are using the Protein Shake consider adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to it to keep you feeling full for longer.
- Between days 4 – 7 start the Body Cleanse. Ideally a week before the New Moon.
- Add a scoop Daily Fibre to your daily breakfast. One of the ingredients in Inulin (a probiotic), which feeds probiotics. Add Kombucha or Coconut Yoghurt to your daily food.
Consider replacing one meal a day with the protein supplement if weight-loss is your goal
Once you complete the Body Cleanse use the second Detox Tea in a litre of water with half a lemon. Sip this throughout the day.
Fizz sticks are your friend – firstly if you want to eliminate the daily coffee habit, but maybe more importantly to give you the B Vitamins you need.
Now is a great time to reduce the number of supplements you take. Prescription medicine – see you doctor.
Greens Balance. Start with the greens tonight – and every night before bed – try it with a little water. that is going to alkalise your body and allow healing to take place while you sleep. From tomorrow make up the Meal replacement shake and have that for breakfast – or as a snack – or lunch. You are not trying to lose weight so keep eating all the other stuff. We are trying to give you all the vitamins and minerals to boost your inner strength. These aren’t negotiable so don’t even think of excuses. Just say “I am worth it”.not long – 10 mins. the shorter time the better as you don’t want the energy in the spirulina etc. to keep you awake. good questions.
Pills – but mostly you are peeing them out. the body can’t digest that level of concentration. see how many are left but I would phase them out after 4 – 7 days.