Beetroot and Watermelon Salad
- 4 medium Beetroot cut into bitesize pieces
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- 1 cup Watermelon chopped
- 1/4 cup soaked Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup Hazelnuts
- 1-2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Miso paste
- Preheat oven to 180c. Place Beetroot on a baking tray and drizzle with a little oil. Roast in the oven for 40-45 mins until cooked through. Remove and cool.
- Meanwhile place Hazelnuts in a dry frypan and cook over a low heat for about 10 mins. Cool and roughly chop.
- Quickly toss the Caraway seeds in a hot frypan for a minute to release the aromatic oils.
- Whisk Vinegar, Oil and Miso together to make the dressing.
- Combine Beetroot, Hazelnuts, Caraway and remaining ingredients, and gentle stir through the dressing.